When using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge there is a flickering problem going on. This is a Chromium bug that affects WebRTC users with these browsers.
There is a fix on this problem.
- Launch Chrome, then select “Menu” > “Settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Advanced” option.
- Scroll to the “System” section and toggle “Use hardware acceleration when available” on or off as desired.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the menu button with three dots.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- In Settings, click on System on the left.
- On the right, turn off the toggle option Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Now click on the Restart button.
If you are using our downloaded app, there should not be a problem. If you experience problems receiving content with our Easymeeting app, please contact us immediately.