If you get this message when connecting with a Mac, you need to do the following steps:
- Go to "settings" on the mac menu
- Open "security and privacy"
- Go to the flap called "privacy"
- Click on "Camera" and activate the Easymeeting desktop client
- Click the "microphone" and activate Easymeeting Desktop Client
If you are going to share presentation with your Mac, then you need to activate one more thing.
- Click on "Screen Recording" and Activate Easymeeting Desktop Client.
If this is not possible you can start the Easymeeting Client, call 123456 (Easymeeting live camera) and start a presentation. You will then be asked to activate Easymeeting Desktop Client on screen recording.
If you still have problems, contact Easymeeting support or open a ticket.