(In this article you will find instructions for how to set up a YouTube Live account.)
Use the recording or streaming feature in your meetings using YouTube Live Events and your EasyConference services. We recommend reviewing this guide in its entirety prior to scheduling any meetings that require recording and/or streaming. This feature requires a YouTube account.
*If you already have a Youtube Live account, please move to article:
Follow our step by step guide below or view our walkthrough on YouTube, link below:
Stream & Record with YouTube Live Events How-To Video
(Scroll down to Begin Streaming and Recording Your Meeting if you have completed setup of Live Events with YouTube)
Step 1: Setup your YouTube account and channel (skip to Step 2 if you have an account)
If you do not have a Google account and YouTube Channel, you must create one. Follow the instructions according to Google support at the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/69961?hl=en
Step 2: Sign into your Google account via YouTube
- Navigate to YouTube by visiting www.youtube.com
- Sign in using your Google account username and password
Step 3: Enter your “Creator Studio” to access the Channel menu
Once you are signed into your YouTube account, enter your “Creator Studio”
- Click your image/avatar in the top right-hand corner of your browser
- On the left-hand side of the screen you will see the following options:
** Note: If you have Streamed a Live Event Before using Youtube, you will not have to go through this process below. Skip to "Begin Streaming and Recording Your Meeting" which is right after this step.
Step 3.5: Use Youtube As..
- Please just confirm that the information in the box is correct then hit "Create Channel"
Step 4: Enable Live Events
- From the left-hand panel called "Creator Studio", go to "Live Streaming".
- Click Live Streaming then click "Events"
- Click "Enable Live Streaming"
- Begin the verification process and follow the steps according to Google.
- Choose your method of verification, you will be asked to enter a verification code according to your selection. (Text message or Call me)
- Submit to finalize the verification
- Once you are Verified click "Continue".
Step 4.5: Ready in 24 Hours
- Once you have verified your account Youtube will verify your information which could take up to 24 hours. Click Learn more for more information.
*To Set up the Youtube Recorder and Streaming, please visit our Part 2 Article.*
If you have any questions please contact us at Support@easymeeting.net !