To change your Settings, please go to client.easymeeting.net or open the Desktop Client application if installed.
- Log into your Desktop Client
- In the top left-hand corner of your Desktop Client, you will see a "Gear" next to your name.
- Once you click on the Gear it will bring you to edit your account.
- At the bottom, click on the tab that says "Settings".
- Now that you are on the Settings page, you can change any of these options listed below, which I have circled in red.
- If you have an external microphone and camera, you can select them here. If you have a integrated/built in camera and microphone, they are selected by default. All you need to do is select the drop down option on Camera and Audio input to change them.
- If you are having quality issue, we recommend adjusting your bandwidth. See all the option below.
- High Internet Speed (above 1Mbs/4g)
- Medium Internet Speed ( between 384kbs - 1Mbs/4g)
- Low Internet Speed (less than 384Kbs/3g)
- If you haven't selected your Language, then make sure you choose it in the Settings tab.
Other wise, this is where you would check to make sure your camera and microphone are working properly. In the box below camera, if you have your camera selected it should show an image of yourself. If you do not see yourself in this box then camera could be set to none, or it is not detecting your camera.
Also if you use your camera before hand with a different program it could still be using it, which would conflict with your Desktop Client from using it. We would ask for you to restart/shutdown your computer if you think this issue is happening to you.
If you call 8378 from your Desktop Client, you can test your audio and video live from that as well. It will have you speak out loud while it shows you the video quality from the camera selected.
For any additional help, please contact us @ Support@easymeeting.net