The Outlook Web Add-in is designed to facilitate scheduling within Microsoft's Outlook Web App and are available from here: https://download.easymeeting.net/O365Plugin/easymeeting-manifest.xml. The add-in allows you to easily add an Easymeeting invitation to any new or existing calendar event.
- If you are using the Microsoft Outlook desktop application, please use the Outlook Plugin.
- Refer to Microsoft for instructions on how to publish office add-ins using centralized deployment via the Office 365 admin center.
Installing the Add-in Manually
- Login to your Office 365 account.
- Start your Office 365 Outlook.
- Click on the Settings gear in the top right, and the click on "Mange add-ins".
- Click the + and choose Add from URL.
- Enter the following URL: https://download.easymeeting.net/O365Plugin/easymeeting-manifest.xml
- Click Next.
- Click Install if you receive a warning message to finish installing the Add-in.
- The Add-in will now be installed and will show in Manage Add-Ins.