After ordering the registration of an Easymeeting Desktop Client, you will receive an email with your registration credentials.
When you have received this mail, follow the steps below:
1. Download the client if you don't already have it installed on your computer:
- Select your operating system from the download page
- Download the file. You will be asked to "download anyway" due to the size of the file.
Available operating system files: Once downloaded, unzip the file and move it to the desired folder.
- Windows, (win_easymeeting-desktop.msi)
- OS X, (osx-ia32_easymeeting-desktop.zip)
- Linux 32-bit, (linux-ia32_easymeeting-desktop.zip)
- Linux 64-bit, (linux-ia64_easymeeting-desktop.zip)
2. When the download is finished, run the file and follow the installation instructions. Upon first launching the client, you will be presented to a Welcome Screen followed by the settings page.
For free client users, simply enter your name and select the arrow in the blue box next to settings to return to the call list.
For paid subscribers of Easymeeting Desktop Client
3. To register the client, first scroll down to “Registration”, from there you can fill in all necessary info. The tiny arrow to the right in the registration field opens or closes additional registration settings.
- EasyNumber is your personal number found in the credentials email
- Server address should be set to “join.easymeeting.net”
- Username is normally the email address where you received your registration credentials
- Password is provided in the subscription confirmation email. If you lose the password, please contact the Easymeeting experts team to have a new password generated.
- Click “Remember password” if you don’t want to enter it every time you start the client (recommended)
3. When you are done filling out your credentials, press the blue “REGISTER” button, this may take a while. You will see a green icon indicating that the client is registered when done.
Congratulations, you are now registered with Easymeeting Desktop.