If you are experiencing issues with audio while joining from the web, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Try joining from a different browser.
Chrome is our recommended browser; however, if you are using Chrome and experiencing audio issues, we recommend trying another browser.
2. Confirm that correct devices are chosen for Microphone and Camera.
For help, view our article: How to select a camera and microphone before joining a meeting
3. Try downloading the free version of our Easymeeting Desktop Client.
Easymeeting Desktop Client allows you to join EasyConference meeting rooms and dial EasyNumbers. You do not need to register your client in order to use the free version of Easymeeting Desktop Client. Once you download the soft video client, click Connect, type in the Easynumber you want to join, enter your name, select your media, and click Connect again.
4. Our personal favorite, try restarting your computer.
5. Request help from our Service Center
Our Expert team is happy to help! Be sure to tell us about your troubleshooting, so we can better assist you!