If you are experiencing issues with audio while joining from the web, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Try joining from a different browser.
Chrome is our recommended browser; however, if you are using Chrome and experiencing audio issues, we recommend trying another browser. You can view a list of compatible browsers with EasyConference here.
2. Confirm the correct devices are chosen are for the Microphone and Camera.
For help, view our article: How To Select A Camera And Microphone Before Joining A Meeting
3. Try downloading the free version of our Easymeeting Desktop Client.
Easymeeting Desktop allows you to join EasyConference meeting rooms and dial EasyNumbers. You do not need to register your client in order to use the free version of Easymeeting Desktop. Once you download the soft video client, simply enter your name, select your media, and click the back arrow at the top left-hand corner of the blue settings bar.
4. Our personal favorite, try restarting your computer.
5. Request help from our Expert team
Our Expert team is happy to help! Be sure to tell us about your troubleshooting, so we can better assist you!