Use the arrow keys on the remote control to navigate.
The OK button in the middle of the arrows is used to confirm choices you do.
- Enter the Tools Menu then Setup Menu.
- Navigate to LAN Gatekeeper Settings and enter the necessary information described in the next step of this instruction. If LAN setting are not available as default, press yellow button (F4) on your remote to expand the menu showing more options.
- The last step in the registration process is to tell the system where to register by enter your assigned H.323-name and extensions.
- Gatekeeper Mode: On
- Gatekeeper Address: The one you have received from Easymeeting.net.
- User Alias: The H323 Name assigned in the confirmation email from Easymeeting.net.
- User Number: The H323 Extension(E.164) assigned in the confirmation email from Easymeeting.net.
- H.460: Off
- Exit menus
You may test your registration by calling 900.