What is needed?
- Welcome/confirmation e-mail from easymeeting.net containing H.323-name, H.323-number and IP-address to the gatekeeper.
- Administrator password for your Cisco, Tandberg, Sony/CeeLab, LifeSize, Radvision, ZTE, Polycom or Easymeeting Video Conferencing System.
- Internet connection with communication through the firewall from and to the Video Conferencing System on minimum port UDP 1719 and TCP 1720 *.
- For registering system by WebUI (administrators) you will need additional port 80 and/or 443 to be open through the firewall *. You may also need to configure the browser to allow cookies.
- Your local firewall in some cases causes problems with registering to Easymeeting.net or blocks the audio and video you are supposed to receive from the other part.
- Depending on the software version installed on your Video Conferencing System the menus on the Video Conferencing System you are trying to register may appear different from those described in this document.
- LifeSize Video Conferencing Systems require Adobe Flash Player for access to the WebUI. You can download the Flash Player from www.adobe.com. Refer to the Release Notes for your LifeSize Video Conferencing model on the support page of www.lifesize.com for the supported Flash Player version.
The gatekeeper or the network of gatekeepers are resolving E.164 Video Conferencing System numbers, H.323 IDs, URIs to IP addresses. After the remote IP address is made available for the calling Video Conferencing System by the home gatekeeper, all the signaling is directly between the calling and called parties without traversing any of the gatekeepers.
Primary gatekeeper: IP 220.127.116.11
See list below for step by step instructions for different video systems.
- How to register Cisco Tandberg MXP (GUI)
- How To Register a Yealink VC110/VC120
- How to register Cisco Tandberg MXP (WebUI)
- How to register Easymeeting TWS to Easymeeting Traversal
- How to register Easymeeting TWS
- How to register LifeSize (GUI)
- How to register LifeSize (WebUI)
- How to register Polycom Group (WebUI)
- How to register Polycom HDX (GUI)
- How to register Polycom HDX (WebUI)
- How to register Sony XG80 & CeeLab Arrow 300 series
- How to register ZTE T700 (GUI)