FIRST TIME SET UP
Our Guided Setup will be displayed the first time you power on your Easymeeting TWS.
1. Language: The Easymeeting TWS currently only supports the English language and this is not possible to change.
2. System Name: Please enter a name for your location. Press KEYB on your remote controller to toggle between letters and numbers.
3. EasyName(H323): Please enter the EasyName provided by the Easymeeting Service Center or leave it with the default name if you don't have this information available (NOTE: EasyName is case sensitive).
4. EasyNumber: Please enter the EasyNumber provided by the Easymeeting Service Center or leave it with the default number if you don't have this information available.
5. Time Zone, Date and Time: Choose your current time zone. Currently does not adjust for daylight savings, but can be manually adjusted from the Preferences, Date & Time menu. You must disable SNTP.
6. Guide remind next time: Check/Uncheck if you want the guided set up to appear each time the system is turned on.
8. Enter the IP address provided by your network administrator
9. Enter the Subnet Mask provided by your network administrator.
10. Enter the Gateway provided by your network administrator.
11. Use of Static NAT: is normal if your system is set up with a private IP address or DHCP. Enable this option and enter your public NAT IP provided by your network administrator if your static IP or DHCP address is within one of the private IP rages described below:
- From 10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255
- From 172.16.0.0 to 172.31.0.0
- From 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255
12. Enable H.460 if you subscribe to a firewall traversal service from Easymeeting.net or want to connect your TWS to your own H.460 traversal server.
13. Caretaker IP: Leave as its default value or change it to the IP provided from Easymeeting Service Center.