CONNECTING TYPICAL DEVICES
1. Power Connection
2. D-MIC for A100 digital microphone
3. LAN for network connection
4. HDMI Out for default display
5. Microphone Input
6. Audio In and Out (3.5mm)
7. USB for future use, maintenance
8. VGA Out for secondary display
9. VGA In for computer/presentation
10. HDMI In for computer/presentation
Connecting with Dual Display Capability
NOTE! HDMI is the default display output and VGA is the secondary display output (*).
Audio and video are normally sent to the monitor together when using an HDMI connection to your monitor. An additional audio cable is required when using a VGA connection to your monitor.