Our services were designed to comply with US Federal security requirements.
The below security applies to keeping a meeting private/secured and restricting access into the meeting:
- Support for multiple roles of access
- Ability to PIN-protect conferences and differentiate between Hosts and Guests (you must contact Expert support to set pin codes)
- Ability to lock a conference to prevent any further participants from joining
- PIN codes are restricted to numbers only and must be at least 4 characters long
- Services enable encryption on best effort, meaning, if a hardware endpoint asks for it, Easymeeting will encrypt communication with that endpoint. WebRTC offers end-to-end encryption and Easymeeting TWS video conferencing systems can be encrypted within the system settings.
- TLS certificate management
- DTLS support
- SNMPv2c and SNMPv3
- Authenticated SIP trunks
Recording and streaming with YouTube Live Events: for more information visit YouTube support or read the following article: https://support.google.