Yes. Standards-based video systems and personal computers are able to present in an EasyConference room. From a video system, simply present as you normally would according to your user manual. From personal computers, you are able to present from Google Chrome only and you will need to install the presentation extension the first time you present from that device. It should only take a minute, but we recommend doing this prior to your meeting. Click here to download the extension. You are also able to present using your Lync client.
Articles in this section
- Presentation with computer only
- Is it possible to send an email link to an EasyConference?
- The How To Join instructions for a Guest
- Sending a Meeting Invite 101
- EasyConference Muting Options
- Before Your First Video Conferencing Call - Tips & Etiquette
- Admin Portal UI - How to Manage Rooms/PIN codes
- Easymeeting Intro Video
- Including a Pin in EasyConference Dialing Strings
- How to select a camera and microphone before joining a meeting