There are a few factors that could be causing camera issues.
- Ensure that any other program that uses the camera (i.e. Skype or Lync).
- If you installed a USB camera after you installed the Easymeeting desktop client: Reboot your computer or uninstall the Easymeeting client by searching for "Conference Client" from your programs menu. Then reinstall the Easymeeting client from Easymeeting.net.
- Ensure that you have sufficient bandwidth by selecting the blue (i) in the upper right hand corner and choosing network statistics. If you do not have ample bandwidth (576Kbps is recommended) your computer may be dropping the camera to stabilize quality.
- Ensure that a camera is selected before entering your meeting
- Go to join.easymeeting.net > Settings > Camera > Select > OK
5. You may need to enable your camera through Chrome Settings.
- Go to the URL in Chrome once you have joined the meeting, all the way to the right in the URL is a camera icon > Select
- Select Continue allowing https://join.easymeeting.net to access your camera and microphone
- You may also need to select your microphone and camera below