Below you will find the steps necessary to setting up a Yealink - Static
From the initial screen you will see the following setup screens (1/6 - 6/6), using the remote control, do the following steps:
1/6 Date & Time:
- Time: 24 hour
- Date: YYYY-MM-DD
- Time Type: SNTP Settings
- Time Zone: -5 United States-Eastern Time (or your Time zone)
- NTP Primary Server: cn.pool.ntp.org
- NTP Secondary Server: cn.pool.ntp.org
- Daylight saving Time: Automatic
2/6 Site Name:
- Site Name: Yealink VC110/ VC120
- Current Password: None
- New Password: None
- Confirm Password: None
5/6 Firewall Port Mapping - (Update firewall with this info)
Go to IPv4 > Static: (IP address provided by your network admin)
- Go to IPv4
- Unselect DHCP
- Private IP
- Subnet Mask: (customer SM)
- Gateway: (customers GW)
- DNS: (customer DNS)
- Reboot > OK
Once the system restarts, select Complete
Using the remote control, do the following steps:
- Go to the Menu > click the red button on the remote at the bottom left.
- Go to Advanced > Admin password should be “0000” (if you have changed it then please enter the new password).
- Under Advanced go to > H.323
- Enter your H.323 name and Extension
- H.323 Name: Client name
- H.323 Extension: Client Ext.
- The Gatekeeper Type should be set to Manual Settings.
- Go to Gatekeeper Server1 and enter: 22.214.171.124
- Save your configuration changes. (red button on the remote)
- Then go back to the Advanced Menu
- Click on NAT/Firewall
- Then Type should be Manual Settings
- Enter in the public IP Address
- Click Save using the remote. (red button on the remote)
Test a Video call by clicking the yellow button on the remote and entering an EasyNumber.