To use account Skype account and connect with Easymeeting, you should be linked with Microsoft, follow the procedure below to do so.
How to ensure your Skype account is linked to Microsoft.
1. Go to your browser and copy and paste the link below, or click on it.
2. Once the pages loads, click the button that says “Sign in” at the top right corner.
3. The drop down menu will ask you to log into “My Account” or “Use Skype Online”
Click “My Account”.
4. Enter the credentials of your Microsoft/Skype account.
There are three different ways.
1. One by Email
2. Second by Username
3. Third by Phone
- If you are having issues logging into the Skype/Web Page and do not remember your login credentials, please recreate a new account and follow the procedure that is given.
- Otherwise, please reset your password.
- If you receive an error message with the Skype desktop application in Windows 10, you will have to recreate a new Skype account, which will have to be linked with Microsoft.
If able to log into your “My Account” Continue these steps as prompted.
5. Once you are logged into your “My Account” scroll midway through the page until
you find “Account Settings”.
6. You will find “Account Settings” on the left hand side/ panel also where “Billing
information”, “Services” are located.
7. Click on “Account Settings” and it will tell you if your Microsoft account is linked.
8. If your account is not connected to Microsoft, please follow the procedures to link your
account or give Microsoft a call to help you out.
Microsoft Support Number: